Saturday, April 21, 2007

A Ray of Hope

This is my first blog ever. I don't remember the last time I wrote an essay or a journal, and I am plain confused about how to express myself the right way.

Writing in my "secret diary" during school days was one of my favorite hobbies, which slowly faded away in course of time. I cherish the little memories of writing about the million things which crossed my mind...my first crush, the history class, my birthday gift and endless number of silly things. However, as my childhood passed by, the creative part of me too buried down under the burdens of life.

Often, I feel mechanical and the monotony of life suffocates me. I wonder if it is work pressure, wearisome uniformity of daily rituals or the environment around me. The questions just keep circling around my blank mind and slowly vanish without an answer.

So, here I am today, with an attempt to lighten my shuffled life with the little happiness of my own writing.

No comments: